April 23, 2013 | By Donna Evans
Here are my top 10 reasons to book your next Hawaiian vacation at the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua on Maui.
10. Guests are greeted with a warm aloha reception upon arrival amidst the lush flora and given a kukui nut lei.
9. The expansive 10,000 square foot, three-tiered pool, including a children’s pool has inviting cabanas for those who want a little privacy and shade.
8. The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua showcases a destination resort offering 463 guest rooms, including 107 residential suites. The warm-hued wood floors, rich travertine bathrooms, flat screen televisions and Hawaiian artwork complement the guestroom space.
7. Located within the resort is a 22,000 acre natural paradise featuring white sand beaches, two marine sanctuaries, two legendary world class golf courses and some of Maui’s finest dining options.
6. There are two 18 hole championship golf courses – the Bay Course and the Plantation Course (Home to the PGA tour season opening event-the Hyundai Tournament of Champions).
5. The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua has a world class spa and 24 hour fitness center with views of the ocean. A number of spa treatments and therapies are based on native Hawaiian healing and use the potent plants, flowers, herbs, and fruits abundant in the islands.
4. The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua features Jean-Michel Couseau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program, offering an environmental and cultural education center with excursions led by expert naturalists.
3. Six dining experience options are within the hotel and many of the herbs, vegetables and fruits on the menu are grown in their own organic garden on property.
2. Voted in 2012 Celebrated Living as one of the Top 10 Hawaii Hotels and also the Robb Report as one of the World’s Top 100 Resorts
1. Service! The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company is known for its world-class service. As a AAA Five-Diamond Resort the comfort and care of their guests is their highest mission.