May 31, 2013 | By Linda Smith
I just got back from a wonderful trip to the Hawaiian island of Maui, which I think has some of the best beaches in the world. Their white sand beaches are great for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing. The island is also known for whale-watching from December to May, with the months of February and March being the peak times to watch a humpback whale calf breaching alongside its mother. The island is also well known for its championship golf courses.
I was able to visit most of the hotel properties in Kaanapali and Wailea. One of the properties I really loved was the Fairmont Kea Lani in Wailea. It is a beautiful, comfortable resort, and one of the reasons I am so impressed with it is the huge number of complimentary amenities we are able to offer our clients who stay there. Between the Virtuoso amenities and the Fairmont President’s Club’s amenities, it is quite a value!
When you book your stay at the Fairmont Kea Lani through Andavo Travel, you will receive:
– Complimentary daily buffet breakfast
– Room upgrade upon arrival (subject to availability)
– Welcome gift valued at $100 of local island products
Plus, if you are staying at any Fairmont property, you will want to join their President’s Club program – it doesn’t cost anything and you receive these added values:
– Complimentary, in-room high-speed Internet access
– Complimentary local calls and no service charge on toll-free calls
– Complimentary health club access (excluding spas)
– Complimentary shoeshine (city-center hotels)
– Daily room delivery of local or national newspaper
– Savings on Willow Stream Spa treatments and products 10%
– Savings at The Fairmont Store 15%
– Great Rates – Great Dates (exclusive savings on Fairmont getaways)
– Two-for-one rounds of golf at select Fairmont golf resorts
– Complimentary use of TaylorMade golf clubs at select hotels
– Fairmont Fit (in-room delivery of Reebok shoes and apparel, yoga mats, stretch bands, and use of MP3 player)
– Complimentary access to BMW bikes at select hotels and resorts
Contact me for more info about the Fairmont Kea Lani and other delightful Maui properties to consider. 866-327-7600.