French chateaux stay with pheasant hunt
September 25, 2012 | By Collette Peck
Spend part of this December in France partaking in the most authentic and elegant tradition of the French aristocracy: as VIP guests of a prestigious Loire Valley chateaux and elegant, authentic manor houses for exclusive receptions and hunting.
Arrivals – Sunday, December 9th, 16th or Tuesday December 18th.
- 4 nights / 5 days
- 2 nights at Chateau de la Barre and 2 nights at Chateau du Lude.
- Daily English breakfast and afternoon tea.
- One full day of high bird shooting (250 pheasants)
- A cheese and wine tasting supper on one of the nights at each chateau
- A Gala Dinner on the other night at each chateau
- Chauffeur transfers throughout the 4 day stay, all transfers and sightseeing.
Highlighted sightseeing includes:
- Renaissance Chateaux & Wine
- Visit of Leonardo da Vinci’s home and the famous Chanonceau Castle, with its Christmas decorations.
- Wine tasting at Caves Duhard
- Grand dinner hosted by Comte & Comtesse de Vanssay
- Estate High Bird Pheasant shoot
- Festive Dinner in the Renaissance Dining Hall hosted by Comte & Comtesse de Nicolay.
Call for more details on this exclusive offer.