Experience Alaska with true Alaskans
July 3, 2012 | By Collette Peck
Cruise aboard the 42 passenger Alaskan Dream featuring Sitka, Glacier Bay National Park, Gustavus, Haines, Skagway, Juneau, exclusive Hobart Bay, Tracy Arm, Wrangell, Petersburg, Thorne Bay, Kasaan, Misty Fjords and Ketchikan.
Southbound Departures: May 12 & August 2, 2013
Northbound Departures: June 29 & August 28, 2013
- Glacier Bay National Park
- Misty Fjords National Monument
- Complimentary jet-boat excursion up the Stikine River near Wrangell
- Amazing experiences in Tracy Arm to visit Sawyer and South Sawyer glaciers
- Complimentary White Pass & Yukon Route Train Ride in Skagway
- Breathtaking walk through the Tongass National Forest in Kasaan to visit the Chief Son-I-Hat Whale House
- Exclusive Hobart Bay adventure camp kayaking, all-terrain vehicles and zego runabouts.
Alaskan Dream Cruises offers cruises which highlight the “off-beaten” areas of Southeast Alaska on a small ship cruise line. With the local insider’s knowledge of where to go and what to do, we deliver the Alaska you’ve always dreamed of.
Some Alaskan Dream features:
- Complimentary shore excursions
- Complimentary binoculars for use during the cruise
- Chef inspired cuisine
- Exclusive Hobart Bay Adventure Camp
- Orca Point Lodge crab feed & salmon bake
- Airport transfers included & much more!
Early bird pricing is available for these 2013 itineraries.