Disney Difference: Ten Signature Benefits Offered with Disney Cruise Line
March 7, 2011 | By Doreen Lopez
Disney characters on a cruise ship
Why choose a Disney cruise over any other cruise line? I’ll give you 10 reasons why:
- Disney is in the entertainment business, it is what they do best! You will enjoy dazzling onboard entertainment as only Disney can create. On each Disney cruise, you’ll find original Disney stage shows and productions, as well as just-released films in the theatre.
- Legendary Disney service. The cast, officers and crew deliver the best service and attention to detail with a smile and with the Disney quality guests have come to expect. On the new Disney Dream ship, you will find 22 pieces of “Enchanted Art” located around the ship, so keep an eye out for interactive art, which will spring to life with animation. Think, “Mirror, mirror on the wall…” gone high-tech.
- Programming and activities for all age groups. Families can spend as much time as they would like together enjoying activities and special places onboard just for them. Or, the Disney children’s programming enables families the flexibility to enjoy as much independence as they would like.
- Kids sail into imagination with almost an entire deck dedicated just to them. Each of Disney’s programs are designed with the creativity only they can provide. Also, counselor-to-child ratios exceed industry averages.
- Teens rule their own gathering spots. Teens ages 13-17 are entertained with their own “no grown-ups allowed” hangouts and activities, including special sports challenges and dance parties.
- Adults can relax and rejuvenate with their own exclusive places and programs. Disney Cruise Line offers adults-only activities and areas onboard and on Castaway Cay. These areas provide adults with a serene, relaxing vacation at sea as you escape from everyday activities.
- Castaway Cay, Disney’s own private island in the paradise of the Bahamas. Every Disney Cruise Line voyage ports there, and the ships dock right at the island, so there’s no tendering. You can come and go as you please and enjoy separate white sand beaches for families, teens and adults, and optional activities like snorkeling, boating, biking, and massages. The younger ones can have fun at the supervised children’s beach.
- Unique rotational dining concept provides a different experience every night. The ships’ three uniquely-themed restaurants offer a variety of cuisines and your wait staff will travel with you from night to night, providing unsurpassed service. Flexible dining options are available as well, such as quick-service restaurants on deck and 24-hour in-room dining.
- The special touch of Disney. These ships are the first and only ships built and operated by the dream makers at Disney. They are built specifically to provide magical experiences for all ages and there are special touches everywhere you look.
- More space than on other cruise ships. Split baths enable family members to use bathroom facilities at the same time and you’ll have more room to relax in comfort with staterooms 25% larger than industry averages.